Friday, April 10, 2009

A Story from Dad

When I was about 12, my father told me that if I wanted to change my name, he would understand? Yeah, what huh, what do you mean!

The bottom line, he drove the bus, and right before my eyes, he saw the American way. I listened watched. In his view, live and speak the language, and the opportunities were endless. He a simple, but wonderful father who paved the way for me, and my sisters, one brother, with our GREEN CARDS, at hand. He did it the right way. ' Don't forget where you came from, he would say' He showed us, by trying, rather than complaining, living in AMERICA was on opportunity, and a honor. As you can see I loved my parent's, They are still living the AMERICAN DREAM.

So, as life has flew by, in all my up's and down's I love this country. With all it's faults, It's still the most wanted place to be. Don't listen to all that bull, we are spoiled, need to be put in our place. They are all jealous !!!. All this division is driven with in. It will make you wonder ?

2 comments:

janis said...

Welcome to Blogworld! You know I how I feel. This is a great story & I know you have much more to share.

Anonymous said...

I look forward to your thoughts and stories.
Your writting show much passion and compassion. admirable.